Install, download and activate all mcafee products available on Official Website by providing a 25-digit unique code in mcafee.com/activate to activate the licensed mcafee product.
Instructions to Get Mcafee SiteAdvisor
McAfee SiteAdvisor is a program add-on that can be introduced into Chrome. It will rate the security of your query items dependent on reports accumulated about every one. You can utilize these evaluations to decide whether a site is protected to visit.
- Visit the SiteAdvisor site in Chrome. You don’t have to utilize the Chrome web store or download destinations. Visit siteadvisor.com in Chrome to stack the extra legitimately.
- Snap the “Free Download” button. The download is quite little, and should just pause for a moment or thereabouts.
- Run the downloaded arrangement record. You will be provoked to affirm that you need to run the program.
- Snap “Introduce” to start introducing the extra. The procedure will just take a couple of minutes.
- Restart Chrome. This will incite you to empower the new augmentation.
- Snap “Empower augmentation”. Chrome needs this extra brief for security reasons. When you empower it, you’ll have the option to see SiteAdvisor results.
- Choose on the off chance that you need to empower “Secure Search”. This is McAfee’s custom web crawler that channels out hazardous destinations. It will end up being Chrome’s default web index.
- Play out a web search to see SiteAdvisor results. Utilize any web crawler to begin seeing SiteAdvisor results. Float over the SiteAdvisor symbol beside a query item for subtleties. The symbol shading demonstrates the danger :
- Green – This site is sheltered to peruse.
- Yellow – This site has some hazard, for example, conceivably malevolent connections.
- Red – This site has genuine security issues, and likely has pernicious substance.
- “?” – This site has not been appraised by SiteAdvisor.
9. Snap the SiteAdvisor button in the URL bar to see a site report. Select “View Site Report” to see a full report from SiteAdvisor about the site you are right now visiting.
- Open the Control Panel. The procedure for this differs relying upon the variant of Windows you are utilizing.
- XP, Vista, 7 – Click the Start menu and select “Control Panel”.
- 8.1, 10 – Right-click the Start button and select “Control Panel”.
- Select “Uninstall a program”, “Projects and Features”, or “Include or Remove Programs”. This will open a rundown of the majority of the projects introduced.
- Select “McAfee SiteAdvisor” from the rundown of projects. On the off chance that you introduced the Total Protection suite, you’ll have to choose that.
- Snap the “Uninstall” or “Expel” button. Pursue the prompts to uninstall. You may need to restart Chrome in the wake of uninstalling.